Has your home become boring? Does your home feel like a never ending project? Try these simple #DIY home improvement hacks to give your home a face lift! Not only will it make your home look better, it will make you fee better about any progress you’ve made, even if it’s small. Sometimes the smallest changes can make the biggest difference.
Here are 10 Quick & Easy Home Improvement Hacks that will make your home feel like new in an instant.
1. Paint Outdoor Planters with glow in the dark paint and line sidewalk for an extra cool effect.
2. Add wainscoting to a wall. Very simple,inexpensive and adds depth and character to any wall.
3. Update cabinet and drawer hardware.
4. Use old doorknobs for hanging towels in the kitchen or bathroom.
5. A hinged painting to hide the thermostat.
6. Use two coat rack hooks to hang an ironing board.
7. Update mailbox numbers or house numbers.
8. Use foam noodles in the garage to prevent scratches on your car and the wall.
9. Glue a magnet to the end of a hammer so you don’t have to hold nails in your mouth.